Register Today….Save a Life Tomorrow!
Sarasota/Manatee residents have an unprecedented opportunity to participate in a nationwide cancer prevention research study that has the potential to protect future generations from getting cancer.
Who can enroll?
• Men and women between the ages of 30 and 65
• People who have never been diagnosed with cancer (not including basal or squamous cell skin cancer)
3 easy steps to participate:
Step 1: Register and schedule your enrollment appointment time and location by clicking here.
Step 2: Attend one of the enrollment sessions below. It only takes 25 minutes!
• Feb. 26, 2013: 2 – 5:30 PM at Sarasota Memorial Hospital’s Auditorium, 1700 S. Tamiami Trail.
• Feb. 27, 2013: 8 ‐ 11:30 AM at Sarasota Memorial’s Institute for Advanced Medicine, about one-half mile west of I-75 on Clark Road.
At enrollment you will sign a consent form, complete a brief survey, provide a waist circumference measurement and give a small blood sample.
Step 3: Complete periodic surveys sent to your home every few years to update your information.
For more information and additional enrollment locations, contact:
• Catina Wilcox, community outreach coordinator, SMH Cancer Care Services @ 941‐917‐7530 or catina‐firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cynthia Dunlap, American Cancer Society @ 941‐328‐3754
• email@example.com, 1‐888‐604‐5888 or www.cancer.org/cps3